We’re always looking for “Models” for our students to perform permanent makeup on during their training with us, and the best part is that its FREE to our Models (with the exception of Hair Stroke Eyebrows)!! It is important to know that all students will receive “direct” supervision under Linda DeLeon, a Licensed Master Permanent Makeup Artist and Master Instructor of 15 years, while they are providing services to all our wonderful models. Please be assured you will have Instructor participation and of course, model satisfaction for it is very important to us!
If you have always wanted to Wake up with Makeup however it was not in the budget or seemed to expensive, then now is the time!
This is a great opportunity to receive quality permanent makeup at No Cost to You! We are always looking for Eyebrow, Eyeliner and Full Lip Models, sign up today!! If you are interested in becoming one of our models, e-mail us the questionnaire below.
- UPCOMING CLASSES – MODELS NEEDED – SIGN UP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
- (Hair Stroke Eyebrows – $100.00)
All classes are under the direct supervision of Linda DeLeon, Instructor and Master Technician. The Student will follow-up all procedures started by the Instructor, and the Instructor will finalize all procedures to ensure satisfaction.
Tuesday, April 3rd 2:30pm
Powder Fill Eyebrows
Wednesday, April 4th at 2:00pm
Eyeliner (Upper and Lower Eyeliner)
Wednesday, April 4th at 5:30pm
Please be on time. If a conflict arises and you are going to be late, please notify the school as soon as possible, as the students are waiting on your arrival.
Model appointments are usually 2 – 3 hours. Please plan accordingly.
Please go to our website www.houstonpermanentmakeuptraining.com to submit information, please include a clear head shot picture with no makeup.
READ OVER PREREQUISITES BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING QUESTIONNAIRE:
*ALL MODELS WHEN SUBMITTING PICTURES, DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP IN PHOTOS. MAKE SURE THAT PHOTOS ARE CLEAR.
*Questionnaire must be filled out before being considered. Please go to our website at www.houstonpermanentmakeuptraining.com
$100 Deposit Required to secure appointment. Your credit card will not be charged, unless you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment.
Instructions prior to your arrival:
- You are welcome to leave a gratuity which will cover the cost of product and material used for your service. All gratuities will go directly to the School not the Student.
- All classes are under the direct supervision of the Instructor. The Instructor will start all procedures, the Student will continue and Linda will do any final touches to ensure your satisfaction.
- Models, please understand this is a “Classroom-Learning forum”, not “Show and Tell”, therefore, please DO NOT bring kids, friends or family to your scheduled appointment.
- All procedures may take 3 to 4 hours to complete as Students are learning.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. If you are not able to make your appointment, please be kind and call Linda at (832) 654-4595 two days prior, to allow time to find another model. If you call the night before or the day of to cancel, you will be removed from my model list permanently.
- Please eat breakfast/lunch prior to arrival and bring your special drink (soda, water, juice, snacks, etc.)
- If you wear contact lenses and you choose the eyeliner procedure, please bring your glasses and contact case.
- No sun, Retina A, Renova or Accutane, prior to procedure should be used.
- Any major medical conditions (diabetic, cancer or pregnant) require approval or a doctor’s release.
- If any questions or concerns, please call Linda directly.
- Although the service is FREE, we do require a $100 deposit to hold with your credit card. Your credit card WILL NOT be charged, unless do not show up to scheduled appointment.
- Eyebrow Models – if you had your eyebrows done previously, you are NOT allowed to be a Model. We only accept Models with eyebrows that have never had them done before. We need naturally Full Eyebrows (i.e. eyebrows with hair). NO previous permanent makeup on Eyebrows
- Hairstroke Models – you must have dark eyebrows. If you had your eyebrows done before and they are lightly filled then we can accept you. If they were done before and they are dark, you can not be a model.
- Eyeliner Models – if you had your eyeliner done previously and need your liner darker or thicker, you are welcome to be a Model. NO Models with previous THICK Eyeliner accepted. ALL models receive NATURAL Eyeliner procedure
- Mucosal Eye Color Model – if you had your mucosal eye color done before, and would like it darker, you are welcome to sign up. New Models, you will only receive mucosal area colored, not eyeliner.
- Lipliner or Full Lip Color Model – We accept Models with previous Full Lip Color. NO Models with Lip Implants or Fillers accepted. If you have had fever blisters in the past, you should obtain a prescription from a doctor for Valtrax or Zovirax to help prevent the outbreak of fever blisters and take for one week prior to your appointment and one week after procedure. If you are not able to obtain a prescription, you may also purchase Abreva or L-Lysine from your local drug store, same instructions apply. Take for one week prior to your appointment and one week after procedure.
Pass the Word:
If your friends and family are interested in a procedure done by a Student,
please ask them to fill out our Model Contact Form listed above.
(There is a waiting list)